Developing a SoC requires numerous levels of expertise, from the specification to the fabrication: an overall process is engaged to success in this task. Dolphin Integration proposes its complete expertise to answer to the customer through its custom fabless service line: HARMONIE.
The key point is to perform a hierarchical SoC Integration to guarantee the specifications. As a result, HARMONIE exploits the hard-level of Dolphin’s Virtual Components (ViC) with rigorous schemes for guiding the optimization of power regulation and noise resilience. To help theses optimizations, HARMONIE takes all the benefits of its virtual platform based on Dolphin’s Missing EDA Links. This virtual platform offers an add-on to the existing development platforms.
Aware that good prototypes do not constitute the end of the process, HARMONIE handles the contractual relationships with test house writing industrial test specifications in conformity with the customer product specification and quality level.
- Project Management
- From specification to fabrication, with specific and strict rules for acceptance. Example: Aeronautic official provider
- ISO-9001 process for Make or Buy Assessment up to ViC selection and acceptance
- Empowering SoC Integration based on our Silicon IPs
- Unique link with Dolphin’s BU: SYMPHONIE provides patented libraries of Memories and Standard Cells and JAZZ is specialized in high-resolution ADC & DAC
- Expertise in Silicon IP choice and integration, with internal or external products.
- Empowering SoC Integration based on our EDA Solutions
- Associated with the most popular software solutions (Synthesis, P&R, STA etc.), HARMONIE offers internal solutions for a particular optimization (for low power consumption, for low noise)
- HARMONIE benefits from secret weapons: SMASH, an EDA solution enabling the logic and mixed signal modeling and simulation, and SCROOGE for power consumption assessment
- Relevant capabilities
- Internal quality control applied on externally procured Silicon IPs
- A world-class provider for specifying and developing specifics integrated circuits for 25 years
- Turnkey solution for part deliveries:
- selection of subcontractors: test-house, foundry, packaging-house etc.,
- Handling of complete agreements with subcontractors and Silicon IP providers
Dolphin Integration features services in the following categories:
- IC Solutions
- System Level Modeling and Verification
- SoC/ASIC Design
- Turnkey Solutions
- Analogue & Mixed Signal
- Low-power design
- Static Timing Analysis
- Backend Services
39 avenue du Granier, BP 65 - INOVALLEE
Phone: (+33) 4 76 41 74 27
Fax: (+33) 4 76 90 29 65