TES is a global service company with local presence on a world-wide basis due to its global footprint of design centres and project offices.
TES offers a wide range of services ranging from ASIC design through new product introduction (NPI) and manufacturing. TES design expertise covers system, high speed board-design, complex and/or cost efficient FPGA programming, embedded software, AMS & RF ASIC, System on a Chip (SoC).
TES offers a wide range of customer engagement models such as design expertise , consultancy, IP delivery and support, outsourced design centers (ODC), or turnkey projects. TES service proposals can also include NPI (New Product Introduction) and manufacturing with its wider CDM offer (Custom Design and Manufacturing).
TES offers Analogue & Mixed Signal ASIC expertise. TES past experience covers power management and signal conversion for markets such as battery powered hand-held devices or automotive industry in CMOS or BiCMOS technologies.
Typical realizations are DC-DCs, PWMs, LDOs for cellular phones, 40V to 100V IC for automotive, AC-DC for power control and conversion, smart power ICs, signal conversion and conditioning IP blocks such as ADC/DACs, filters, etc
TES offers IP & services in RF ASIC. TES experts have performed designs in technologies such as RF CMOS, Bipolar, BiCMOS, SiGe, ranging from 0.5µm down to 90nm from various providers such as TSMC, Chartered Semiconductor, or Atmel. TES has experience in RFIC implementation for 3G, Bluetooth, DECT, W-LAN, ISM Bands, Microwave, Ultra Wideband (UWB), LASER drivers, or GPS. TES has implemented specific RF designs operating at frequencies up to 60GHz. TES has extensive PLL experience, having implemented designs ranging from low frequency (> 1MHz) up to multi GHz applications.
TES offers system design and integration know-how for customer needing full project responsibility out-sourcing:
- System Definition
- System Block break-down
- Building blocks design / port
- RF/Microwave Antenna Design
- Integration, Test and Verification
- IC Tape-out
TES specializes in all the activities required to realize an ASIC, from technical feasibility study to test chip realization and system validation. As a total solution provider in this arena, TES teams with partners to offer Fabrication, Assembly and Test Services. As an experienced player in system design and manufacturing, TES can provide best in breed board design around the ASIC/SoC and application coding/porting to demonstrate the device in real life scenarios. We take full responsibility in realizing ASIC and qualifying the same for the intended application - which is a differentiating factor among other ASIC service providers.
- Requirement study
- Specification, SoC Core Identification, Architectural Exploration
- Behaviour model development and simulation
- Design & validation methodology and environment setup
- RTL Coding and simulation
- Manufacturing test implementation for high testability
- Synthesis, Static Timing Analysis
- Design Review
- Back-end, Timing Closure and Full-chip verification
- Fabrication, Assembly, Test Services Interface
- System level application
Through its CDM capabilities and in particular system and PCB design and NPI, TES proposes system mock-up, emulation board design and bring-up, evaluation Board realization and ASIC device characterization and qualification.
Example: TES has realized successfully moving image and still image specialized devices for digital picture and video processing applications.
TES finally offer very specific semiconductor device expertise, offering device modelling:
- Characterization of Semiconductor Devices and Processes
- Wafer-Level Reliability Test
- Fault Analysis of Microelectronic Circuits
- Modelling and Parameterization of Automotive Components
- Simulation of Vehicle Systems (mixed physical nature)
- Development of CAE Software Solutions
- Application specific Design Kits
- Aging, High Voltage / Temperature Bipolar/MOS modelling
- Technical Consultancy
TES Electronic Solutions features services in the following categories:
- System/Board Services
- System/Board Design
- Embedded Software
- PCB Design
- IC Solutions
- System Level Modeling and Verification
- SoC/ASIC Design
- Turnkey Solutions
- Analogue & Mixed Signal
TES Electronic Solutions
Phone: +49 711 7287 7450
Fax: +49 176 101 11874