8254 Programmable Timer is used for timing control applications in microcomputer systems. The design is capable of generating accurate time delays under software control.
- Three independently operated 19-bit counters
- Binary/BCD count operation
- Multiple Latch command for easy monitoring
- Counter Latch command
- Six count modes available for each counter
- Interrupt at the End of the Count
- GATE Retriggerable One-Shot
- Rate Generator
- Square Wave Generator
- Software-Triggered Strobe
- Re-triggerable Hardware-Triggered Strobe
- Configurable for ease of use
- Core designed to use with microcomputer systems
- Compatible to 8254 and uPD71054
- Timers can be configured to operate in one of the six operating modes supported.
- Please visit our website for Deliverable details.