Inicore's System Design Board SDB-1000 provides a versatile platform for your next product development. An ARM based CPU subsystem with up to 2 MBytes of SRAM and 16 MBytes of program memory (FLASH) allows to operate the board in a standalone mode. It is complemented with an up to one million gate ProASICPLUS FPGA from Actel.
The SDB-1000 can be used in a wide range of applications. Thanks to the two CANbus channels it nicely targets the industrial control sector. The PMC port with the PTMC extension opens the door to the telecom sector. Additional interfaces can be added using the Compact Flash interface, the CPU bus extension or the prototyping area.
- Easy-to-Use Development Board
- Operates in Standalone Mode
- 1,000,000 System Gates ProASIC PLUS from Actel
- ARM7TDMI CPU AT91R40807 from Atmel
- eCos Operating System from RedHat
- 2 MByte SRAM, up to 16 MByte FLASH
- 64-bit wide SDRAM (PC100 DIMM)
- User Interface with LCD, LEDs and Keys
- CPU reprograms ProASIC PLUS
- LCD Display
- Prototype Area
- Versatile Clock Circuitry
- Real Time Clock with Backup Battery