DP5-A is an Altera FPGA development board aimed particularly at the development of SD and HD video applications, for example in security, broadcast TV or consumer electronics. It is bundled with our compact microprocessor IP core, PT13, which is provided with an unlimited time/usage license for all FPGAs, (usually $500 for 1 year license).
The heart of the board is an Altera EP3C25 FPGA which provides the perfect balance between sufficient resources and low cost to enable applications to be targetted in the most cost sensitive products. A comprehensive range of expansion boards with bundled IP cores allows the fast development of your video applications.
- Altera EP3C25 FPGA.
- Three piggyback board expansion connectors:
- Expansion Connector 1: 9VDC, 5VDC, 3.3VDC, 39 3V3 input/output connections, 1 clock in (single ended or LVDS), 1 clock out (single ended or pseudo-differential).
- Expansion Connector 2: 9VDC, 5VDC, 3.3VDC, 39 3V3 input/output connections, 1 clock in (single ended or LVDS), 1 clock out (single ended or pseudo-differential)).
- Expansion Connector 3: 5VDC, 3.3VDC, 1.2VDC, 31 3V3 input/output connections.
- Expansion connectors 1 and 2 are compatible with legacy Altera Santa Cruz boards.
- Digital encoder for analogue control functions.
- 5 Pushbuttons.
- 27MHz crystal oscillator.
- 27MHz voltage controlled oscillator.
- 8x2 character LCD display with backlight.
- Infra-red receiver.
- Serial EEPROM for standalone operation and parameter storage.
- All linear power supplies for the highest performance ADC and DAC operation.
- Universal input AC-DC converter to drive main board and expansion boards.
- Bundled with PT13 compact microprocessor IP core and unlimited time/use license for all Altera FPGAs.
- Example PT13 programs for driving all peripherals.
- DP5-A board.
- AC-DC power adaptor.
- Verilog design examples
- Unlimited use license for PT13 MPU IP core.
- Software examples.
- User manual.