Camera/HDMI Video Input Interface core capture the incoming clocked video of horizontal and vertical active picture data and removes the blanking picture data. There is no conversion done to the incoming clocked video data and the color plane remains same as incoming clocked video data.
- 444 RGB/YCbCr from HDMI or 422 YCbCr from Digital camera
- 24-bit pixel data from HDMI or 8-bit pixel data from Digital camera
- Supports Progressive type scan
- Programmable resolution up to 1080p
- Programmable interface timing (front and back porch)
- Programmable polarity of frame clock & line clock
- Video input interface core accepts both the digital camera and HDMI clocked video input
- Core supports HSYNC and HREF mode to capture
- Core capture up to 1080p video data
- Please Visit our website for Deliverable details.