The dHRFT board is a dual channel HRFT version and features dual Gigasample Analog to Digital Converters (ADCs) and Digital to Analog Converters (DACs) tightly coupled to a Virtex-6 FPGA. The board can stream two channels of RF-data (baseband) with a sampling frequency up to 3 Gsps (recording) and 2,5 Gsps (transmitting). The analog input bandwidth is 3 GHz, which makes it suitable for subsampling applications. For communication of measurement data from the board and for example RF waveforms to the board, the board is equipped with two SFP cages. Those support optical or copper connectivity such as GbE, SONET/SDH etc with rates up to 3,125 Gbps. The GbE links are also used to control the board.
- Two 8-bit 3 Gsps low power ADCs.
- Two 14-bit 2,5 Gsps low power DACs.
- One Virtex-6 FPGA.
- Two GbE, serial port and USB connectivity.
- Digital High-Speed connector for stacking supporting multiple Gbit LVDS pairs.
- GTX connectivity, 8 x 6,6 Gbps/lane.
- Supervision of temperature and power.
- Single 12V DC supply.
- Eurocard form factor (100x160 mm).
- Short signal latency thanks to tight coupling of ADCs, DACs and FPGA on the same card.
- In addition to dHRFT card, the delivery also includes a BSP, User manual and up to 4 hours of telephone support.