StarFire-V820 is based on a piece of device of Altera○R Stratix IV 820 that is equivalent to up to 8.2Million AISC gates to be prototyped. With highly flexible power, clock, memory and peripheral configurations on board and many daughter boards extendable as well,
StarFire-V820 is a powerful tool for the software/hardware co-development, enables users to greatly shorten the time to market on their design projects.
StarFire-V820 prototype board supports SOC/ASIC and IP design verification on Digital TV, STB, PMP, mobile multi-media, and any other Video/Audio related designs.
- One piece of Altera○R StratixIV EP4SE820( compatible with EP4SE530) FPGA, capable of up to 8.2 Millions of ASIC gates prototyped
- Stackable for two or more main boards, for higher capacity
- 20-layer PCB with impedance control, frequency on board is no less than166MHz
- With both SAMTEC high speed connectors and common 2.54mm connectors, ensure high quantity extension
- 2 pieces of SDARM devices MT48LC32M16 parallel connected ,32 bit data width,133MHz clock , up to total 128M Byte SDARM on board
- 2 pieces of DDR Memory devices MT46V64M16 parallel connected, 32 bit data width, 167MHz clock, up to total 256M Byte DDR SDRAM on board.
- 2 pieces of DDR II Memory devices MT47H128M16 parallel connected, 32bit data width,533MHz clock , up to total 512 M Byte DDR II SDRAM on board.
- DAC: 6 standalone channels of high speed DAC at 240Msps, 10bit, Supporting S-Video output and RGB/YUV3 analog output
- HDMI transmitter 165MHz, HDMI v1.3/DVI v1.0/HDCP v1.2 supporting all the video formats up to 1080P HDTV and UXGA (1600 1200@60Hz)supporting audio format of S/PDIF and 8 channels of I2S
- Audio: 2 I2S audio outputs Each Bank is able to configured as different levels of LVTTL/SSTL18/SSTL25/LVDS
- Several best-in-class power modules, ensure good power quality for daughter boards as well
- 4 oscillator sockets on board at 3.3V or 5V
- 2 SMA connectors available for high speed differential external clock input
- 2 RS232 interfaces 2 I2C interfaces, 2 SPI interfaces
- 10 LEDs, 4 buttons, 16 switches
- 600 extension IO ports, 300 of them are in differential standard FPGA download through ByteBlaster or EPCS64 device on board, off/in line
- Good cooling design
- ISO9000 certified manufacture process, solid mechanism