iW-SD Controller interfaces SD / MMC / SDIO card to any processor with a generic interface. The interface towards the SD card is realized by the SD protocol implemented in the controller.
- Compliant with SD Host Controller Standard Specification Version 2.0
- Compliant with SD Physical Layer Specification Version 2.0
- Compliant with SDIO Specification 2.0
- Compliant with eMMC Specification Version 4.41
- Supports 1-bit,4-bit SD/eMMC modes and 8-bit eMMC modes.
- Supports SD Card Detection input pin
- Supports SD Card Write Protection input pin
- Supports programmable clock frequency generation to the SD/eMMC card.
- Supports Interrupt and ADMA2 transfer mode of operation.
- Individual 2Kbyte data buffer for read and write.
- Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) for command and data.
- Supports timeout monitoring for response, data, CRC token & busy.
- Supports a maximum block length of 2K-byte.
- Supports both single block and multi block data transfer.
- Supports power ON/OFF control to SD/eMMC card.
- To enable memory storage (SD/MMC memory card) and Input/output (SDIO card) features in the product
- Host controller for SD/SDIO cards where the processor in the platform doesn’t support SD/SDIO interface
- To increase the number of SD/SDIO interface support in the platform
- Compliant with SDIO specification version 2.0, SD specification version 2.0, MMC specification version 4.41
- Controller provides simple slave interface for control & status access and master interface for DMA data transfer
- Please visit our website for Deliverable details.