The UHAB has both analog to digital and digital to analog converters on the board as well as Virtex-4 SX FPGAs. The 2 channel ADC has a bandwidth of 1.7 GHz and up to 1.5 GS/s with an 8-bit resolution (ENOB 7,0-7,4 bits). This makes it capable of continuous acquisition at up to 3.0 GS/s.
Also, there are 2 DACs as well as both optical and copper Gbit Ethernet connection. It also provides other interfaces like RS232, synchronous serial interfaces, a level configurable trigger input and two MMCX connectors.
Typical applications include radar, sonar, microwave and general data acquisition systems.
- Dual 8bit 1.5 GSPS ADC
- Two 14bit 1.2 GSPS DACs
- Two Virtex-4 SX35 FPGAs
- Single 5V DC supply delivering around 3A
- 100x160 Eurocard form factor (excl. backplane connector)
- Flexible communication solutions (optical & electrical Ethernet (SFP-cage), RS232)
- Numerous number of digital I/O (>50 signals)
- Commercial temperature range (Optional: Industrial)
- Supervision of temperature and power for all key components
- 32x4 Mbit 167MHz SDRAM
- 4Mbit Serial FLASH (SPI) on board
- Optional memories: DDR2 and SD Card
- UHAB Board
- BSP (VHDL-files, scripts)
- User Guide