Video Scaler converts the video signals from one resolution to another resolution. This core can be used to convert low resolution to high or high resolution to low.
- Scaling factor: downscale/upscale by min 1 to max 4 independently in vertical and horizontal direction
- Programmable non-integer scaling factor
- Algorithm: 5-tap interpolating filter
- Quantization Level: Inter Pixel = 6, Filter Coefficients = 12
- Coefficients are software programmable
- Image size programmable from QCIF to Full HD
- Video Format: 4:4:4 RGB/YCbCr
- 8-bit per pixel per color
- 3 color plane in parallel processing
- Can be used to resize input resolution to any size from 1 to 4
- Core converts the standard definition video signals to high definition for display on LCD/LED monitor
- Core uses 5-tap interpolation algorithm to implement the image resize.
- Please visit our website for Deliverable details.