Aizyc Kristy Emulation Platform provides extensive features, which make it suitable for various applications.
Kristy Emulation platform utilizes Xilinx Spartan 3 FPGA with 1.5 million gates support. The platform will have fast configuration time, flexibility for re-programmability and plenty of room for user logic design.
PCIe (Gen1 x1) module in this platform will provide additional flexibility and functionality to the system. The platform has I2C based 256KB EEPROM. It supports both standard (100KHz) and Fast (400Khz) I2C protocol up to 64 Mbit SPI support.
Debug using ChipScope and code download is provided through X14X standard programming header.
Ports available on the platform includes 10/100/1000 Base –T Gigabit Ethernet, USB 2.0. The platform also supports SD 2.0 Host, SD 2.0 Device and SDXC cards.
- PCI Express Interface:
- Gen 1 (x1), 2.5Gbps
- PIPE interface to the FPGA
- PCI Interface:
- 32-bit, 33MHz, 3.3V or 5V operation
- Xilinx Spartan 3 (XC3S1500-FG456)
- 1.5 million gates
- JTAG Programming/Configuration port
- USB2.0 Host-Mode (Type A) interface
- USB2.0 Device mode/OTG (Type B) interface
- Operates at 1.5/12/480Mbps
- Gigabit Ethernet:
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet Port
- SPI Interface:
- 64 Mbit SPI Flash
- Operates up to 75MHz
- I2C Interface:
- I2C based 256KB EEPROM
- Supports both Standard (100KHz) as well as Fast (400KHz) I2C protocol
- 16 Gbit NAND Flash Interface
- SD Card Interface:
- SD2.0 Host
- SD2.0 Device
- Standard programming header downloading
- Synthesizable Verilog Source Code
- FPGA Board
- Source Code CD
- Documentation – User Manual, Schematic (PDF)