ESS-06 is a member of the Ellipsys Trust Framework, designed to provide credential management to allow the distribution of inherited trust through the manufacturing and OEM production lines, to enable the secure deployment of anti-tampering, anti-cloning and secure boot technologies.
Ellipsys-CA is a server based set of applications that provide the ability to generate and manage security credentials to support anti-tampering, anti-cloning and secure boot technologies.
- Builds and manages security credentials
- Support for manufacturing processes for signed code loads
- Highly flexible and scalable solution
- Supports multiple independent or interacting supply chains
- Based on X.509 certificates
- Supports industry standards and protocols
- Support for hardware acceleration
- Linux and ANSI-C based
- Builds on generic ARM, PPC, X86 platforms
- The solution provides a trusted, managed environment to generate, inject, transport, archive and revoke certificates and private keys.
- Through an SQL-based backend storage, credentials are stored into an auditable database with logging information that provides accountability for all Certificate Authority (CA) operations.
- Ellipsys Trust Framework
- ESS-04: Ellipsys-SB - secure boot
- ESS-06: Ellipsys-CA - certificate authority
- ESS-07: Ellipsys-VSM - virtual security module
- Binary (Object code)
- Source code also availabile