Arasan's HSI(TM) stack is compliant to MIPI HSI Specification version 1.0 and is designed to support HSI devices running on various operating systems and hardware platforms. The stack supports system with multiple HSI devices and includes support for the full implementation of HSI data link layer for audio and general purpose data transfer.
The software stack consists of the Application interface layer (API Layer), general purpose data link layer, audio data link layer, HSI hardware specific programming layer, OS specific driver layer and bus specific interface layer. The layered architecture allows porting to various operating systems, platforms and HSI(TM) hardware devices.
- Compliant with MIPI(R) HSI v 1.0
- OS and HW independent architecture wrapped around OS and HW abstraction layer
- Configurable bus master and slave DMA model support
- Data link protocol layer - general and audio data
- Break event handling and option to send Break command at API layer
- Error detection and recovery
- Generic API interface for device operations
- 8 priority levels for logical channel
- System manufacturers can port the HSI stack to respective system hardware and operating systems .
- Silicon developers can use the driver and board environment to test the device silicon during development.
- Silicon vendors can use the driver to create a reference system design for their customers.
- Source code( in c language) and/or binaries for Application processor HSI stack.
- ource code( in c language) and/or binaries for Cellular modem processor HSI stack.
- API Guide User manual Sample application for HSI Application processor.
- Sample application for HSI Cellular modem processor.
Block Diagram of the MIPI HSI Software Stack