Arasan's UniPro(TM) software stack permits applications to transmit data over a UniPro interface. The stack exports a generic set of device API (such as initialization, configuration, data transfer, callback registration for event notifications, shutdown etc.) for easy integration with applications. It provides an easy to use interface to application by managing all of the low-level details of the UniPro protocol in the stack itself.
The UniPro stack is a layered architecture which makes it possible to easily port, configure and integrate into various platforms, OS and target hardware devices.
- Compliant with MIPI(TM) UniPro v1.0
- End-to-End flow control support
- Application can register streams for different priority option
- Link Management
- Power management
- Configurable Rx/Tx data lanes
- Rx manager to handle fragmented message reception
- Software stack
- API User's Guide
- Build and Installation guide