The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Host Software Stack is a highly portable stack that eases the integration of the latest USB standard into consumer electronics and storage products. The stack is written in ANSI C with optional driver support for Mass Storage and Communicaiton Class drivers. The stack supports all USB transfer modes at SuperSpeed, High Speed and Full Speed. USB 3.0 is expected to be deployed in HD camcorders, high-end digital still cameras, multimedia players and mass storage devices.
- Arasan's highly portable USB 3.0 Host Software Stack enables designers to quickly design systems that incorporate this interface
- The stack fully conforms to USB3.0 v1.0 specification
- This modular stack is written in ANSI C and is architected to be easily ported to other OSs and platforms.
- Compliant to USB 3.0 v1.0 specification
- xHCI v0.9 compliant
- Supports SuperSpeed 5 Gbps, HS, FS
- Simple API to ease application level integration
- All transfer types supported - Control, Bulk, Isochronous, Interrupt
- Dynamic attachment and removal of HCI driver
- Auto mapping of Functions to driver configuration
- ANSI C Source Code
- API User Guide
- Build & Installation Guide