The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 xHCI Driver eases the integration of the latest USB standard into consumer electronics and storage products. The driver is written in ANSI C and replaces multiple existing OHCI, EHCI, UHCI drives with a single xHCI component. USB 3.0 is expected to be deployed in HD camcorders, high-end digital still cameras, multimedia players and mass storage devices.
- Arasan's highly portable USB 3.0 xHCI Driver designers to quickly design systems that incorporate this interface
- The driver fully conforms to xHCI v0.9 specification
- This driver is written in ANSI C and is architected to be easily ported to other OSs and platforms.
- Compliant with xHCI v0.9
- Highly portable to other hardware platforms
- Replaces multiple drivers OHCI, EHCI, UHCI with single xHCI driver
- Fully compatible with standard USB 3.0 Host Software Stack
- Efficient handing of interrupts for transfer requests
- ANSI C Source Code
- User Guide
- Build & Installation Guide
- xHCI Driver Integration Guide