Arasan's SLIMBus(TM) Stack supports SLIMBus systems running on various operating systems andhardware platforms. The stack supports wystems wiht multiple SLIMBus hosts and devices. SLIMBus is an efficient bus to connect devices such as audio speakers, ADC, DAC, Bluetooth, etc.
This stack supports devices compliant with the MIPI(R) SLIMBus v1.0 specification.
- Compliant with MIPI SLIMBus v1.0
- Configures host controller on power up
- Enumerates all devices on all buses and controllers
- Supports up to 64 ports
- Isochronous and extended asynhronous data transactions
- Scatter-gather DMA
- Register controlled interface
- Highly configurable stack to reduce memory requirement
- Full software stack
- API User's Guide
- Build and Installation Guide