About this Event...
IP - SoC 2010 will be the 19th edition of the working conference on hot topics in the design world, focusing for the past 8 years on IP-based SoC design and held in the renowned Silicon Valley of the French Alps.
This event has grown regularly and the last edition in December, 09, despite a depressed market, attracted up 500 attendees, mainly engineering managers. The satisfaction level of the attendees is impressive due to well focused, high level panels, sessions and seminars. Over the year IPs have become Subsystems or Platforms and thus as a natural applicative extension IP-SoC will definitively include a strong Embedded Systems track addressing a continuous technical spectrum from IP to SoC to Embedded System.
Areas of interest:
IP Best practice
• Business models
• IP Exchange, reuse practice and design for reuse
• IP standards & reuse
• Collaborative IP based design
• DFM and process variability in IP design
• IP / SoC physical implementation
• IP design and IP packaging for Integration
• IP and system configurability
• IP platform and Network on Chip
Quality and verification
• IP / SoC verification and prototyping
• IP / SoC quality assurance
Architecture and System
• IP / SOC transaction level modelling
• Multi-processor platforms
• HW/SW integration
• System-level analysis
• System-level virtual prototyping
• NoC-based Architecture
• Software requirements (timeliness, reactivity)
• Computational Models
• Compilation and code generation
Real-Time and Fault Tolerant Systems
• Real-time or Embedded Computing Platforms
• Real-Time resource management and Scheduling
• Real-time Operating system
• Support for QoS
• Real-time system modelling and analysis
• Energy-aware real-time systems
Any question ? Please contact us at
In addition to the IP-SOC 2010 working conference, the attached exhibition gives you
the opportunity to see the reality of an Embedded System connected world.
The exhibition will allow you to meet the most advanced suppliers
and see the latest products.
Why should you exhibit?
IP-SOC 2010 provides a turnkey solution to companies wishing to gain face-to-face contact with
key players in the IP arena. The table top exhibition involves a low outlay in terms of
financial cost, time out of office and organisational responsibilities, and gives a
high yield in terms of high quality sales leads and company promotion.
IP-SOC 2010 is a simple way of increasing the products and services you sell and getting
your name in front of a highly technical, decision making audience.
Exhibitors, book your space now.
The conference is organized within 4 tracks namely:
• The well recognized Panel track on hot topics. These panels will address both IP and Embedded Systems to day challenges
• Technical papers addressing the issues in the IP-based system design and in the Embedded System arenas
• Visionary scientific seminars on key topics organized by gurus in the field ,including invited state of the art academic presentations
• Exhibitor track offering sponsored speaking opportunities for Companies willing to communicate their technical capabilities in greater depth ideas through technical presentations in one hour or in half-day workshops. Such a presentation slot may be a stand-alone demonstration of a development tool or technique
• Keynote talks
• Invited talks
• Technical Seminars
• Technical sessions
• Final version of the manuscript: November 7, 2010
• Working conference : Nov. 30 - Dec. 1, 2010
IP-SOC 2010 Best Prizes
Each year, the IP/SoC Conference is proud to recognize the excellent, novel, innovative and highly practical design ideas that authors contribute. Excellence in design - whether it be within an IP block or a complete system continue to be the future of the IP/SoC industry.
View the winners of the IP'09 Best
Design Paper Awards