About this Event...
IP - SoC 2012 will be the 21th edition of the working conference on hot topics in the design world, focusing for the past
10 years on IP-based SoC design and held in the renowned Silicon Valley of the French Alps.
This event is the only worldwide event fully dedicated to IP (Intellectual Property) in electronic systems.
The satisfaction level of the attendees is impressive due to well focused, high level panels, sessions and seminars.
Over the year IPs have become Subsystems or Platforms and thus as a natural applicative extension IP-SoC will
definitively include a strong Embedded Systems track addressing a continuous technical spectrum from IP to SoC
to Embedded System.
Areas of interest:
IP Best practice
• Business models
• IP Exchange, reuse practice and design for reuse
• IP standards & reuse
• Collaborative IP based design
• DFM and process variability in IP design
• IP / SoC physical implementation
• IP design and IP packaging for Integration
Quality and verification
• IP / SoC verification and prototyping
• IP / SoC quality assurance
Architecture and System
• IP based platform
• FPGA SoC
• IP / SOC transaction level modelling
• HW/SW integration
• System-level Prototyping &
• Multi processor and Network on Chip
• IP based platfrom
Reliability, Real-Time and Fault Tolerant Systems
• IP reliability computation
• Security IP
• Real-time or Embedded Computing Platforms
• Real-time Operating system
Any question ? Please contact us at
IP-SoC 2012 Best Prizes
Each year, the IP/SoC Conference is proud to recognize the excellent, novel, innovative and
highly practical design ideas that authors contribute. Excellence in design -
whether it be within an IP block or a complete system continue to be the future of the IP/SoC industry.
• Keynote Talks
• Invited Talks
"IP in the cloud
" organized by Omri Raisman with the participation of Omri Raisman (Rosetta IP), Steven J. Dovich (Cadence), Marc Miller (Tabula), Marcello Coppola (STMicroelectronics)
• Technical sessions
• Deadline for submission of paper summary: September 22, 2012
• Notification of acceptance: October 13, 2012
• Final version of the manuscript: November 3, 2012
• Working conference: December 4-5, 2012
In addition to the IP-SOC 2012 working conference, the attached exhibition gives you
the opportunity to see the reality of an Embedded System connected world.
The exhibition will allow you to meet the most advanced suppliers
and see the latest products.
Why should you exhibit?
IP-SOC 2012 provides a turnkey solution to companies wishing to gain face-to-face contact with
key players in the IP arena. The table top exhibition involves a low outlay in terms of
financial cost, time out of office and organisational responsibilities, and gives a
high yield in terms of high quality sales leads and company promotion.
IP-SOC 2012 is a simple way of increasing the products and services you sell and getting
your name in front of a highly technical, decision making audience.
Exhibitors, book your space now.