About this Event...
IP - SoC 2014 will be the 23rd edition of the working conference on hot topics in the design world, focusing for the past 15 years on IP-based SoC design and held in the renowned Silicon Valley of the French Alps.
This event is the only worldwide event fully dedicated to IPs (Intellectual Property) based Electronic Systems. The satisfaction level of the attendees is impressive due to well-focused, high-level panels, sessions and seminars. Over the years, IPs have become Subsystems or Platforms and thus, as a natural applicative extension, IP-SoC will definitively include a strong Embedded Systems track (second day) addressing a continuous technical spectrum from IP to SoC to Embedded Systems.
DAY 1 will focus on IP and Soc design topics :
• IP business perspectives IP and fabless IC vendors views
• Business model
• Which IP for which market ?
• Hot areas in the IP market (set top box, internet of Things, ...)
IP Best practice
• IP Exchange and reuse practice
• IP eco system and IP management platform
• IP delivery/reception ecosystem
• IP sourcing and IP acceptance procedure
IP and SoC design
• Foundry perspectives
• Innovative IP, VIP, SoC, NoC and platform design
• Design verification and validation methodologies
Day 2 will focus on EDA and Embedded Systems:
Design and verification methodologies
• Design flows, kits and reference designs
• IP/SoC and VIP verification, emulation and prototyping
• Transactions based model
• Embedded software development
• HW/SW integration
• Operating systems (RTOS and Linux) and middleware
• Power management
Any question ? Please contact us at
The conference is organized within 4 tracks namely:
• The well recognized Panel track on hot topics. These panels will address both IP and Embedded Systems to day challenges
• Technical papers addressing the issues in the IP-based system design and in the Embedded System arenas
• Visionary scientific seminars on key topics organized by gurus in the field ,including invited state of the art academic presentations
• Exhibitor track offering sponsored speaking opportunities for Companies willing to communicate their technical capabilities in greater depth ideas through technical presentations in one hour or in half-day workshops. Such a presentation slot may be a stand-alone demonstration of a development tool or technique
• Keynote Talks
Paper Submission Procedure
To present a paper during the conference a summary of at least 3 pages is required for any submission.
You may also apply to present a seminar paper on the topics that will be announced shortly.
You can submit an electronic version of your extended abstract in a Word or PDF format using
the Online Submission Form
IP-SoC 2014 Best Prizes
Each year, the IP/SoC Conference is proud to recognize the excellent, novel, innovative and
highly practical design ideas that authors contribute. Excellence in design -
whether it be within an IP block or a complete system continue to be the future of the IP/SoC industry.
• Deadline for submission of paper summary: September 24, 2014
• Notification of acceptance: October 2, 2014
• Final version of the manuscript: October 18, 2014
• Working conference: November 5-6, 2014
In addition to the IP-SOC 2014 working conference, the attached exhibition gives you
the opportunity to see the reality of an Embedded System connected world.
The exhibition will allow you to meet the most advanced suppliers
and see the latest products.
Why should you exhibit?
IP-SOC 2014 provides a turnkey solution to companies wishing to gain face-to-face contact with
key players in the IP arena. The table top exhibition involves a low outlay in terms of
financial cost, time out of office and organisational responsibilities, and gives a
high yield in terms of high quality sales leads and company promotion.
IP-SOC 2014 is a simple way of increasing the products and services you sell and getting
your name in front of a highly technical, decision making audience.
Exhibitors, book your space now.