Meylan, France -- March 13, 2014 -- Dolphin Integration rolls out sCODp-MT1-VD.02, a voice-oriented converter supporting both analog and digital microphones. This product shall be appreciate for its voice recognition capabilities including:
- High dynamic range over gain range (DRgr) on ADC: 105 dB
- Motor and wind noise filters to reduce the environment disturbance and enhance the voice recognition quality
- Voice detection feature to automatically wake-up the system by voice
- Microphone inputs with independent PGA
- AGC preventing audio signal against saturation
The small area and the low EMI emission of sCODp-MT1-VD.02 contribute to make it a leading cost-effective converter for fabless companies active in the growing market of white electronic device (smart Air conditioner, smart Fridge…) and Brown appliance device (Smart TV)
The sCODp-MT1-VD.02 includes unique features (spread spectrum, PLL-less feature) to prevent system against any performance drop due to noise propagation issues such as PLL-less feature or anti Pop-up Noise signal. Product is delivered with noise tolerance template and advanced views enabling noise propagation checks.
- High dynamic range over gain range on ADC: 105 dB
- High SNR:
- Up to 105 dB on the DAC (depending on the sound amplifier)
- 95 dB on ADC
- THD: -85 dB on DAC
At 130 nm but easily retargetable over the range between 40 nm to 180 nm at TSMC and SMIC.
For further information on product sCODp-MT1-VD.02, please click on link or contact us - email@example.com.