IPextreme and Constellations partners take active roles in nascent IP Track and other programming at the 51st Design Automation Conference in San Francisco, California
Campbell, Calif. – May 13, 2014 – IPextreme, Inc. today announced extensive involvement in the 51st annual Design Automation Conference (DAC), which will be held at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California from June 1 – 5, 2014. The company and its Constellations™ constituents will participate to an unprecedented level in support of DAC’s new initiative to broaden the traditionally EDA-centric conference’s focus to include an emphasis on semiconductor intellectual property (IP).
“It’s encouraging to see DAC making a concerted effort to give IP a greater share of the spotlight,” said McKenzie Mortensen, Director of Marketing, IPextreme. “Customers rely on both EDA and IP companies to bring their products to market—it is only logical to offer them a more well-rounded body of content, thereby enabling the conference to accurately reflect the landscape of the industry. In my capacity as DAC IP Technical Program Committee Co-Chair, I have seen first hand the high caliber submissions from IP providers around the world, all of whom are eager to come together to deliver a top-notch conference program. It’s going to be a fantastic show.”
“We look forward to seeing our customers and partners at DAC this year,” said Warren Savage, President and CEO, IPextreme. “With more IP providers and content than ever before, it is a great opportunity for everyone to take a fresh look at the conference. This is not the same old DAC—I think everyone will really appreciate the additions to the show.”
At a Glance: IPextreme at DAC
- IP Workshop: Driving Quality to the Desktop of the DAC Engineer
- Constellations IP Community: Booth #2419
- Exhibiting: IPextreme and Constellations partners Adapt-IP, Certus Semiconductor, Methods2Business, Sonics, and Truechip Solutions
- Daily presentations and demos from all exhibiting companies in booth theater
- DAC exhibits are open to all conference registration levels
- IP Track Panel: Private Companies in the Semiconductor IP Industry & Ecosystem
- DAC Pavilion Panel: Who Drives Whom? High Level Synthesis or IP Reuse?
- Stars of IP Party
- IPextreme, organizer and co-host, along with Adapt-IP, ARM, Atrenta, CAST, Certus Semiconductor, Constellations, DAC, Dassault Systèmes, Rambus, Semico Research Corporation, Sonics, Synopsys, True Circuits, and TSMC
- Tuesday, June 3, 2014, 8:00 PM to 1:00 AM, Local Edition
- Private, invitation-only event—to request tickets, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Details: http://www.ip-extreme.com/events/starsofip2014.shtml
For expanded details about each of these events, please view the extended version of this release on our website: http://www.ip-extreme.com/news/releases/rel140513.shtml.
We look forward to seeing you at 51st DAC in San Francisco!
About IPextreme, Inc.
Founded in 2004, IPextreme is a privately held company providing an array of innovative business and technical solutions focused around the licensing of semiconductor intellectual property (IP) within the global electronics market. Working with the largest semiconductor companies in the world, including Freescale, Infineon, Intel, NXP, National Semiconductor, and Texas Instruments, IPextreme unlocks the value of captive intellectual property assets and then licenses that IP to other companies. IPextreme’s cloud-based Xena™ software provides semiconductor and IP companies with enterprise-level management of their entire IP portfolios and operations. In 2010, IPextreme created Constellations™, a collective of independent IP companies and industry partners working together at both the marketing and engineering levels to develop and promote advanced IP solutions to common customers.
IPextreme has over 100 customers in more than twenty countries. Offices are located in Campbell, California; Munich, Germany; and Tokyo, Japan, with representatives in China, India, Israel, Korea, and Taiwan.
To learn more, please visit www.ip-extreme.com.