The cell is based on 3rd order Butterworth low-pass filter (LPF) with cut-of frequency adjustment in a wide range. There are 2 modes for cut-off frequency programming: manual and automatically. The generator is used to control filter cut-off frequency in an automatic mode. Oscillator oscillation frequency correlates with cut-off frequency which can be fixed by digital code LPF_ctrl<6:0>.
There are 4 operation modes with different rated signal level under the same value of distortion. Greater level of signal corresponds to a higher current consumption.
It is possible to use several LPF with one generator for multichannel systems.
The block is fabricated on SMIC CMOS 0.18 um technology.
- SMIC CMOS 0.18 um technology
- Wide cut-off frequency adjustment range (1MHz…200MHz)
- Low group delay time ripple vs. frequency (3.5ns)
- Low pass filter cut-off frequency adjustment system (LPF CFAS)
- There are 4 operation modes
- No external components required
- Extracted view.
- Test bench with saved configurations.