Mixed-signal IP core for 10/100/1000BASE-T PHY with power dissipation between 160mW - 450mW for active links in a single port configuration. The IP cores support Vitesse’s EcoEthernet™ 2.0 power saving features including fully compliant IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE).
- 10Base-T, 10Base-Te, 100Base-TX and 1000Base-T support, compliant with IEEE 802.3 specification
- ActiPHY, PerfectReach, LED Brightness Control and IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) power saving modes
- Low EMI line driver with integrated line side termination resistors
- Greater than 10kB jumbo frame support in all speeds
- VeriPHY cable diagnostic test suite provided as a software API
- Automatic detection and correction of pair swap, pair skew, pair polarity and crossover
- Extensive suite of test modes including loopback paths, Ethernet packet generators and CRC checkers
- Supports GMII/MII specification for the MAC interface
- Synchronous Ethernet clock recovery including clock squelch control and Fast Link Failover protection [ATOM CE version only]
- Software PHY API
- Low power 10/100/1000BT PHY.
- Supports latest IEEE 802.3az standard for Energy Efficient Ethernet.
- encrypted Verilog models, LVS netlist, GDSII and frame view LEF files, timing models, test benches for functional verification and production test-vector generation, and PHY Application Programming Interface source code
- analog schematics, I/O cell netlists, RTL, and Verilog synthesis scripts
- Specification and other documentation
- Optional, warranty & support period