Bandpass filter (BPF) is two coupled circuits with capacitive external coupling. There are two modes for cut-off frequency programming: manually or automatically. In automatic mode one of the circuits is used in an oscillator mode therewith the oscillation frequency correlates with the BPF central frequency.
BPF operates in narrowband (GPS) or wideband (Galileo) modes with a bandwidth of 3MHz and 5MHz, respectively.
There are 4 operation modes with different rated signal level under the same value of distortion. Greater level of signal corresponds to a higher current consumption.
The block is fabricated on SMIC CMOS 0.18um technology.
- SMIC CMOS 0.18um
- Wide cut-off frequency adjustment range (11MHz
- Programmable bandwidth
- Narrowband and wideband modes (3MHz, 5MHz)
- Automatic cut-off frequency adjustment system
- There are 4 operation modes
- No external components required
- Extracted view.
- Test bench with saved configurations.