You are here:
12 Bit 300 MSPS Current Steering D/A Converter
- 12 Bit Resolution
- 300 MSPS Output Update Rate
- Typical SFDR of 65dBc
- INL and DNL < 1 LSB
- Die area of 0.8mm2
- Power Dissipation < 90mW
- 3.3V/1.8V power supplies
- Scalable for lower resolution
- The dynamic performance can be maintained for frequencies close to the DAC Nyquist frequency. This is true for output frequencies up to 100MHz.
- The area of the DAC is 0.8mm2
- Developed on standard 0.18ï¿½m logic process, the DAC is ideal for integration with a DSP engine. The DAC can be ported to any similar process.
- Lower power consumption can be achieved by increasing the external resistor size.
- The output voltage range can be set by selecting suitable load resistor or external bias resistor values. A differential output voltage swing of up to 2V peak to peak is possible.
- The resolution of the DAC can be scaled to 8 or 10 bits.
- The S3DA300M12BC18 is available from S3 under license agreement and supported with the following deliverables:
- Characterization Report
- Flat Netlist (cdl)
- Layout View (gds2)
- Abstract View (lef)
- Timing View (tlf)
- Behavioral Model (VHDL/Verilog)
- Silicon Samples
- DemonstrationEvaluation Board
- Integration Support
- For more detailed information regarding the S3DA300M12BC18 D/A converter please refer to the full datasheet which is available upon request. The S3DA300M12BC18 can be delivered as a single IP component for customer integration or S3 engineers can integrate it as part of a SoC engagement.
View 12 Bit 300 MSPS Current Steering D/A Converter full description to...
see the entire 12 Bit 300 MSPS Current Steering D/A Converter datasheet
- get in contact with 12 Bit 300 MSPS Current Steering D/A Converter Supplier
12-Bit Current Steering DAC