You are here:
12-bit 80 MSPS Current Steering DAC
- 90nm 6 Metal CMOS (No analog options)
- 2.5V and 1.2V power supplies required
- 80 MSPS output update rate
- Typical SFDR of 70dBc (I=5mA, R=100W)
- INL < 2LSB and DNL < 0.5LSB
- Power Dissipation
- Standby and power down modes
- Core area of 0.13mm2
- Total area of 0.18 mm2 (including reference)
- The dynamic performance can be maintained for frequencies close to the DAC Nyquist frequency.
- The total area of the DAC including bandgap reference is 0.18mm2
- Developed on low power 90nm logic process, the DAC is ideal for integration with a DSP engine. The DAC can be ported to any similar process.
- Lower power consumption can be achieved by increasing the reference resistor size.
- The output voltage range can be set by selecting suitable load resistor or external bias resistor values. A differential output voltage swing of up to 1.5V peak to peak is possible.
- ï¿½ Datasheet
- ï¿½ Characterization Report
- ï¿½ Flat Netlist (cdl)
- ï¿½ Layout View (gds2)
- ï¿½ Abstract View (lef)
- ï¿½ Timing View (tlf)
- ï¿½ Behavioral Model (VHDL/Verilog)
- ï¿½ Silicon Samples
- ï¿½ DemonstrationEvaluation Board
- ï¿½ Integration Support
View 12-bit 80 MSPS Current Steering DAC full description to...
see the entire 12-bit 80 MSPS Current Steering DAC datasheet
- get in contact with 12-bit 80 MSPS Current Steering DAC Supplier
12-bit Current Steering DAC