EEPROM stands for Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory. The standard library is organized in 1K x 8-bit to 64K x 8-bit configurations. However, Aplus can also do custom designs to fit your product needs. Aplus' EEPROM uses the traditional CMOS 2P3M 0.35um technology for low power dissipation, fast read speed and high reliability and is silicon proven and in volume production with several customers worldwide for both standard and embedded products.
- Wide Vcc operating range - 1.8V - 5.5V
- Fast Read Access Time - 200ns (typically 5V)
- Fast Byte Write Time - 4 ms
- Low Power Consumption - <10mA active operating current and <1uA standby typically.
- Verilog (.v) model
- GDS II Frame and pin configuration
- Silicon debug & characterization support
- Yield Enhancement Support for Manufacturing
- Link to Assembly, Test and Package as necessary