The IPX-JP2HD Encoder is a high quality and cost effective FPGA based JPEG 2000 encoder designed to meet the requirements of high data rate processing in broadcast Acquisition, Storage and Contribution.
Based on a single chip, the exceptionally flexible IPX-JP2HD Encoder supports variable compression ratio’s and can be adapted to any image resolution up to HD (1920 x 1080).
It provides also a compact and reliable solution to broadcasters need for HD 3D or HD 60fps progressive operation through a unique single chip design.
Purpose designed for the Xilinx® FPGA the IPX-JPHD family is a no compromise solution that takes full advantage of the benefi ts of the state-of-the-art Virtex platform including easy connection to HD-SDI, SDI, SDTI, ASI, PCI-Express® and Gigabit Ethernet broadcast and system interfaces.
- Compliant JPEG 2000
- Ultra dense FPGA solution
- Single chip
- Virtex-5 or 6 technology
- Compatible with standard Broadcast I/O interfaces
- 3D HD capable
- Configurable image size and frame rate
- Up to 60 fps
- Variable compression up to Lossless
- (visit intoPIX website to get more information about all our range of JPEG 2000 encoders and decoders IP-cores)