This IP integrates all the necessary RF/analog functions for a 3GPP LTE/3G 2x2 transceiver for eNB low-cost high-performance applications.
The receive path (RX) has very high dynamic range and is implemented with direct-conversion architecture. A direct conversion TX generates low EVM signals to drive the external power amplifier. A fully integrated frac.-N frequency synthesizer and the LOCHAIN generate required low-phase-noise LO signals for TX and RX mixers. 3rd party data-converters could also be integrated to facilitate chip integration.
SaberTek offers an extensive portfolio of silicon- proven intellectual properties (IPs) covering all aspects of wireless transceivers for Wi-Fi, WCDMA, LTE, mmWave, and GPS among others. These cores cover a wide variety of SiGe and CMOS process technologies, process nodes, and cover a frequency range of DC to 100 GHz.
- Fully integrated transceiver
- Compliant to 3GPP LTE/3G standards
- Process: TSMC 65nm LP RFCMOS process - RX has great dynamic range
- MIMO 2x2
- Low phase-noise fractional-N frequency Synthesizer
- Very low power consumption
- Direct-conversion RX and TX
- Very low EVM transmitter
- Very small die area
- Integrated LDOs generate all the internal
- supplies from a single 1.8V supply.