The 3GPP LTE Channel Encoder performs the 'outer' transmit functions for the Physical Downlink Shared (PDSCH), Multicast (PMCH), Paging (PPCH), Control (PDCCH) and Broadcast (PBCH) channels, as defined in the 3GPP TS 36.211 V9.0.0 and TS 36.212 V9.0.0 specifications. The LogiCORE™ IP accepts transport blocks from the higher layers, appends the appropriate CRC sequence and performs segmentation, channel encoding and rate matching.
- Implements all downlink channel types as defined by the 3GPP-LTE specifications
- Compliant with TS 36.212 V9.0.0 (2009-12)
- Includes the LTE Turbo Encoder LogiCORE IP, also available as a stand-alone product
- Scalable from high throughput multiple codeword eNBs to Femtocells
- Support for FDD and TDD frame structures
- Low latency
- The LTE DL Channel Encoder is a component of the LTE Downlink Reference Design.