The LTE PUCCH Receiver LogiCORE™ IP core provides the complete receive functionality required for the LTE Physical Uplink Control CHannel (PUCCH) defined by the v9.0 3GPP specifications. The implementation is fully optimized for speed and resource utilization. All valid UE configurations are supported and can be modified on both a user by user and resource block by resource block basis. The LTE PUCCH Receiver is a component of Xilinx's LTE Baseband Targeted Design Platform.
- Compliant with 3GPP-LTE specifications (TS 36.211 v9.0)
- Support for all control formats (1, 1a, 1b, 2, 2a and 2b)
- Support for mixed format
- Support for normal and shortened slots
- Support for normal and extended cyclic prefix
- Compliant with AXI-4 Stream protocol
- Bit accurate behavioral C model available