The 3GPP LTE RACH Detector is designed to offer a highly resource optimized and scalable RACH decode function for 3GPP-LTE basestations. A graphical user interface allows the user to select product parameters according to the needs of the application. The 3GPP LTE RACH Detector is a key component of Xilinx LTE Baseband Targeted Design Platform.
- Compliant with the requirements defined by the relevant 3GPP-LTE specifications (notably 3GPP TS 36.211 v9.0)
- Supports all 5 RACH formats defined by the 3GPP-LTE specification
- Support for up to 64 Zadoff-Chu root sequences
- Required maximum latency specified from GUI
- Support for up to 4 antennas
- Support for up to 20MHz FDD and TDD systems
- Bit accurate behavioral C model available