shADC85.02 is an active contributor to the competitiveness of SoCs targeting applications with audio recording functions.
Indeed this stereo Analog to Digital Converter digitizes voice and music with an SNR of 85 dB while squeezing in small silicon area.
It also embeds an Automatic Gain Control to record an improved quality signal.
- High Definition audio standard
- SNR of 85 dB for the line input to ADC path and for the microphone to ADC per the “practical benchmark”
- Optimal sound recording performance thanks to the Automatic Gain control which maintains the microphone record level within specified limits
- Flexible Operating modes
- The microphone inputs can be configured either as mono channel (single channel), or as stereo channel (dual channel)
- The microphone inputs can be implemented in single-ended or differential mode
- Simplest Bill of Material
- Low silicon area
- Patented PLL-less solution: generate all the sampling frequency through a single master clock frequency with no need of audio PLL