The KJN-8EX_ENC consists of IP cores that conform to the JPEG baseline format/JPEG Extended DCT-based process for compressing/decompressing 8bit/12bit still images.
- Based on JPEG Extended DCT-based process/Baseline process Standards.
- With proprietary algorithm, we offer fast, small scale and low power consumption core.
- The arithmetic accuracy also satisfies the requirement of compliance testing of JPEG Part2 ISO/IEC10918-2j.
- Image Data I/O Format
- Image Size
- Any size that can be divided by MCU unit.
- Operation mode like processing mode, image size, DRI value etc. are set in internal register via external CPU.
- Quantization table
- Written from external during compression.
- Huffman table
- Fixed table is used for compression (SHIKINO original table is used for 12bit JPEG,
- Standard table is used for 8bit JPEG).
- Automatically generated during compression.
- Processed marker: SOI, SOF0, SOF1, SOS, DQT, DHT, DRI, RSTm, EOI
- RTL Source (Verilog-HDL)
- Logic synthesis scripts
- Test vectors
- Reference C-MODEL
- IP specification file
- Design specificaions file
- C-MODEL manual file
- Digital still cameras
- Video Phones
- Image scanner
- External board for PC
- Surveillance systems
- Image transfer devices
- Mobile terminals
- Smart phone
- Tablet devices
- Medical devices