SoC integrators wishing to address portable audio applications like Smart Phones, PMP or Portable Multimedia Devices for mobile communication, should demonstrate optimal recording performances as well as the best sound quality, while starring the longest playback capability.
shCOD95.SP04-Helium2-2V5, the ultra low power audio CODEC, is thus the best ally of SoC integrators targeting such high volume markets. Its small area ensures a cost-effective SoC integration both in mature and very advanced pure logic processes.
This audio converter proves it feasible to combine Class-AB amplifiers, known for offering the lowest Bill-of-Material, with ultra-low dynamic power.
- Low power consumption: 9.9 mW for the whole DAC to headphone path, in playback mode, 9.8 mW for the whole ADC path, in stereo mic/line-in record mode
- DAC: 95 dB SNR with High density
- Robust architecture enabling to maintain the audio performance after integration on ?noisy? SoCs
- PLL-less solution to avoid jitter issue due to audio PLL on SoC
- Pop-Up Noise Reduction system
- Optimal sound recording performances thanks to the Automatic Gain Control
- Embedded regulator ensures high resilience to noise due to power supply