The Trim Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) IP for high-voltage processes provides the capability of reprogrammable NVM in 5V CMOS and bipolar-CMOS-DMOS (BCD) processes, is optimized for area and performance, and is designed for storing trim or calibration data. Developed to meet the specific requirements of automotive applications, the reprogrammable NVM IP block enables few-time programmable (FTP) flexibility in a similar footprint as one-time programmable (OTP) solutions and requires no additional masks or processing steps.
Delivered as a hard IP block, the FTP Trim NVM IP for high-voltage processes operates from a single core supply and includes all the necessary support and control circuitry, including all high-voltage generation and distribution required for programming.
Optimized for area, the Trim NVM IP for high-voltage processes meets the needs of precision trim applications that require post-package programming, in-field updates, or calibration at multiple temperatures.
The Trim IP for high-voltage processes reduces test costs and time by up to 3X by increasing the programming speed for special test modes and simplifying the IP complexity. For example, the IP includes bulk operations that enable designers to program the entire array in a single faster operation. In addition, designers can select test conditions and test limits that emulate temperature effects, thereby eliminating the need for testing across temperature.
- Support for 128 bits up to 2 kbits
- Up to 10,000 write cycle endurance
- 10 year data retention at constant 150°C and 15+ year data retention under normal operating conditions
- Automotive Grade 0 temperature range (-40°C to 150°C)
- Convenient 16-bit word interface for erase, program, and read
- Single core supply operation
- Silicon characterized and qualified to exceed industry standards (including AEC-Q100)
- Available in 5V CMOS and BCD process nodes
- Area competitive with OTP NVM IP
- Production Test Flow document
- Verilog behavior model
- Abstract LEF and timing LIB files
- GDSII layout database
- Split Lot Characterization Report
- Qualification Report"