The Bayer Filtering IP core is a synthesizable IP core that can be used in order to perform Bayer filtering (de-Bayer) and transforms Bayer coded images to RGB. This IP core, provides 8-bit I/O accuracy and is tested for real FPGA implementation using IRIDA Labs specialized test bench.
- A Bayer filter mosaic is a color filter array (CFA) for arranging RGB color filters on a square grid of photo sensors. Its particular arrangement of color filters is used in most single-chip digital image sensors, digital cameras, camcorders and scanners, in order to create a color image.
- IRIS-BAYER IP core performs bilinear interpolation in 4x4 masks and can be used only with sensors supporting the RGGB format.
- Supports RGGB format
- Performs 4x4 bilinear interpolation
- No need for External Memory
- High Refresh Rate
- Small Size
- High-Clock rate
- Support for various FPGA families.
- IRIS-BAYER is available as a synthesizable HDL soft core for ASIC and FPGA technologies and includes all these elements that guarantee a successful embodiment in proprietary designs. In addition IRIDA Labs provides:
- Complete product documentation including de- tailed specifications
- Software bit-accurate model (MATLAB / Simulink model)
- A powerful test-bench (Choice between MAT- LAB / Simulink and HDL based environments)