The Bluetooth 4.0 IP provides a flexible, high quality solution for OEM, semiconductor, ASIC, and fabless customers to rapidly design Bluetooth® technology into their ASICs and ASSPs. The Bluetooth 4.0 IP is available as Single Mode (a.k.a. Bluetooth Smart) and Dual Mode (a.k.a. Bluetooth Smart Ready) IP packages.
The Bluetooth 4.0.DM (Dual Mode) IP consists of Baseband RTL and Controller software stack, presenting a standard HCI interface to the system and providing a flexible RF interface to the chosen Radio.
- Presents standard HCI interface to system with additional Test Control Interface (TCI) port
- Presents flexible RF interface, supporting Blue-RF and other options, with serial data and DBUS/SPI control
- Fully gated clock operation for low power Sleep mode, with either 3.2kHz, 32kHz or 32.768kHz reference
- Supports both Classic Bluetooth (EDR) and Low Energy (LE) Bluetooth
- Configurable software stack to facilitate optimised builds for specific roles
- SCO & eSCO voice conversion for Audio Interface with dedicated hardware, supporting CVSD, A/u law
- PTA Interface for WLAN coexistence
- Verilog Source RTL Code for Baseband plus Simulation Environment
- Physical Design scripts - Synopsys synthesis and Primetime
- C Source code for software stacks
- Windows-based HC Data Tester tool
- Comprehensive documentation and training