Bluetooth 4.0 IP provides a flexible, high quality solution for OEM, semiconductor, ASIC, and fabless customers to rapidly design Bluetooth® technology into their ASICs and ASSPs. CEVA-Bluetooth 4.0 IP comes with Single Mode (a.k.a. Bluetooth Smart) and Dual Mode (a.k.a. Bluetooth Smart Ready) options.
Comprising of Baseband RTL along with Controller software stack, the CEVA Bluetooth 4.0 IP is designed with a modular architecture to facilitate customer choice with respect to foundry/process, host software stack, embedded processor and Radio.
With a Bluetooth pedigree reaching back to 1999, and with numerous licensees of our Bluetooth IP for mobile devices, headsets and automotive applications, CEVA would be delighted to introduce you to the CEVA Bluetooth IP portfolio and to show a complete demonstration.
- Low gate count Baseband with flexible RF Interface
- Tightly coupled Host software and Controller software stacks for low memory footprint
- Configurable software stack for Peripheral / Central modes and other options
- Provided with common Profiles for LE
- Simple API to GATT/GAP within Host software to allow new Profiles to be added
- Fully gated clock operation for low power Sleep mode, with either 3.2kHz, 32kHz or 32.768kHz reference
- Verilog Source RTL Code for Baseband plus Simulation Environment
- Physical Design scripts - Synopsys synthesis and Primetime
- C Source code for software stacks
- Windows-based HC Data Tester tool
- Comprehensive documentation and training
Block Diagram of the Bluetooth 4.0 IP (Single Mode Low Energy ) for embedded applications