EtherMind is a comprehensive suite of Bluetooth Stack and Profiles which is 2.1+EDR, CSA1 compliant.
MindTree’s EtherMind Bluetooth software is explicitly engineered for compact foot print, portability across RISC and DSP processors and embedded operating systems.
EtherMind is shipping across various product segments like headsets, handsets, mobile phone accessories across the globe.
- Supports all layers of Stack and Profile as listed below.
- Stack Version - 2.1+EDR, CSA1
- Headset Profile
- Handsfree Profile
- File Transfer Profile
- Cordless Telephony Profile
- SIM Access Profile
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile
- Dial Up Networking Profile
- Synchronization Profile
- Object Push Profile
- Personal Area Networking Profile
- Basic Imaging Profile
- Human Interface Device
- Basic Printing Profile
- Phone Book Access Profile
- Device ID Profile
- Health Device Profile
- Code compactness:
- The various modules in the EtherMind suite are compile-time configurable for enabling only necessary features and functionality, making it one of the most compact implementations in the industry. Similarly, the static data elements are also configurable at compile time to easily optimize RAM requirements exactly as required for a specific application/product scenario.
- Portability: EtherMind software is 100% ANSI C compliant and is carefully designed for the following for easy portability:
- Endian Independence
- User Defined Data types
- Platform Abstraction
- EtherMind has been proven to be highly interoperable with current products in the market. Further, it is regularly tested for interoperability in UPFs. Besides interoperability, the stack is tested for robustness against certain types of security attacks. It is also tested for compliance using PTS and is regularly requalified for compliance.
- Ease of Integration
- EtherMind provides very well defined APIs for the stack and profile modules. These are func-tion call interfaces, which can be called by the applications. The APIs are available as libra-ries, which can be compiled along with the applications.
- Stack and required set of Profiles in object code
- Source code of sample applications to illustrate the use of API
- API Documents for stack and profles