The Buck DC-DC converter IP core has been optimized for embedded applications (e.g. microprocessors, ASICs, SOCs and FPGAs). The Buck DC-DC converter IP core includes a bandgap reference, interface, ESD, temperature sensor, and soft-start/stop functions for a self-contained voltage regulator.
- - Input voltage (VIN): 2.5V or 3.3V (1.8V can also be supported)
- - Maximum load current (Iload): 400mA (higher currents can be supported).
- - Output voltage (VOUT): 1.2V (adjustable)
- - Maximum power efficiency: 93%
- - Adds value to your microchip with embedded power management
- - Fewer components and smaller board area
- - Improved reliability
- - Reduced inventory and reduced BOM management overhead
- - Longer battery life (save power through integration)
- - Low risk for customer product/program with a silicon proven Buck DC-DC converter IP core.
- - Datasheet and userís guide with integration guidelines
- - Behavioral simulation model
- - Schematics and/or spice netlist
- - Layout (GDSII)
- - Integration and test support