Thanks to its complete configuration, shCODlv-90.15 2G is the most suitable solution for your mixed-signal SoC targeting multimedia phone applications. Its robust architecture benefits from features such as PLL-less solution and is optimized to support the control of the dynamic of the input signal in DAC path during sharp signal transient.
Second Generation is released for Return-On-Investment maximization thanks to area and pin optimization, as well as Bill-of-Material reduction.
- Control of the dynamic of the input signal in DAC path during sharp signal transient
- Simplest Bill-of-Material
- Maximized yield with the best trade-off between silicon area and SoC / PCB costs
- The headphone output application schematics is capacitor-less
- The line-out and BTL speaker driver application schematics are filter-less
- Smooth integration: a single master clock generates all sampling frequencies.
- Better audio quality: avoidance of jitter issue due to audio PLL on SoC.