The Digital Blocks DB1810 Color Space Converter IP Core transforms three color components from one color space to another. The DB1810 accepts X1X2X3 tri-stimulus components and converts them to color space Y1Y2Y3 components. Control & Status, including the transforms coefficients, can be programmed into optional DB1810 registers via a bus interface, or set as non-register fixed parameters at synthesis for a smaller VLSI footprint.
- The DB1810 Color Space Converter can convert between the following standard color spaces:
- Between Computer Display and SD/HD TV:
- RGB (computer) to YCrCb (SD/HD)
- YCrCb (SD/HD ) to RGB (computer)
- Between Studio Computer Display and Studio SD/HD TV:
- RGB (studio) to YCrCb (SD/HD)
- YCrCb (SD/HD) to RGB (studio)
- Between Computer Display and Full Range YCrCb (JPEG/JFIF):
- RGB (computer) to YCrCb (Full Range)
- YCrCb (Full Range) to RGB (computer)
- Between YUV and Computer Display:
- YUV to RGB (computer)
- RGB (computer) to YUV
- Between Computer Display and YIQ:
- YIQ to RGB (computer)
- RGB (computer) to YIQ
- User Defined Color Spaces
- Verilog RTL Source or technology-specific netlist.
- Comprehensive testbench suite with expected results.
- Synthesis scripts.
- Installation & Implementation Guide.
- Technical Reference Manual.