This is a modulation and demodulation system for the composite signal of FSK and ASK signals (namely the Complementary Amplitude and Frequency shift keying, CAFSK, signal). By using this CAFSK signal as the carrier signal, the data link can achieve features such as small bandwidth non-continuous phase CAFSK (NCPCAFSK) communication, zero delay time ASK, FSK, and CAFSK scheme switching, and reconfigurable multi-scheme modulation demodulation data link.
- One modulator implements ASK, FSK, CAFSK modulations
- Reconfigurable Multi-Scheme Modulation and Demodulation System.
- Modulation data contolled by baseband data
- No waiting time for switching modulation scheme
- Multi-Mode CAFSK Demodulator
- Low power and low cost implementation
- Carrier freq: 0.5~5 MHz
- Modulation Index: 0.28
- Input Requirement: Bit Seq
- Symbol Rate: 0.25 Mbps
- SNR (for 0.1% BER): 16.7 dB