The KWS120-XL-OSC is a high performance, low noise, low-power crystal oscillator IP block designed to operate with a 40 MHz AT Cut Fundamental mode crystal. Only 2 external capacitors are required to support startup operation and deliver desired fre-
quency accuracy. Low power delivery supports sleep mode operation.
- Clock or Crystal Reference Frequency 40 MHz
- Low Phase Noise Contribution
- Supply Range 2.7-3.6 Volts
- Low Current Consumption 600 uA
- Area 0.06 mm2
- Operating Junction Temperature –20 to 110 oC
- Integrated 1.0/1.2 Volt Regulators
- Wirebond and Flip Chip versions available
- Kaben's Release Kit contains GDSII files and encrypted netlists, Verilog/Verilog-A files and a Conformance Report.