Virtual Prototyping of complete mechatronic systems to reduce development costs gain more and more significance. EMBLEM is the family of VHDL-AMS model libraries for the mixed-signal multi-lingual simulator SMASH, covering different domains. EMBLEM-Drive is the dedicated part of this library for designs containing DC-motor peripherals and gears. With this library developers are able to simulate complete systems, analyze the influence of the periphery on the electronic system, optimize your application at system level and reduce the number of building expensive prototypes.
- Basic physical effect models, i.e.:
- Inertia forces and torques
- Detention and drive torque
- Friction losses
- Parameterizable and highly reusable models
- Symbols for schematic editor
- Linking in different domains:
- Application fields, i.e.
- Automotive industry
- System integrators