The ARM® Artisan® Deskew Phase Locked Loop (PLL) is a two output, programmable, frequency synthesizer macro cell designed specifically for clock generation. The Deskew PLL ensures accurate frequency optimization and is designed to remove the skew between the output of a clock and the clock reference. This PLL-based frequency synthesizer generates robust signals from 100MHz to 800MHz using an internal loop filter and active bandwidth regulator, providing maximum noise immunity and minimum jitter. Electrically and physically tuned to the TSMC 65nm GP process, the Artisan PLL provides optimum frequency operation and power consumption for precise, dependable implementations.
- Ideally suited for precision clock applications
- Input frequency range: 20â€“400MHz
- Output frequency range: 50â€“800MHz
- 1.2V Digital supply, 2.5V Analog supply
- Programmable feedback divider and test bypass system
- Deskew function included
- Nexternal components or adjustments necessary due tinternal loop filter
- Lock detect
- Typical power dissipation: 4mW
- Very low jitter
- Each ARM product is delivered with a full suite of design views and models that support industry leading design tools. Front End (FE) design and complete (FB) tapeout views can be downloaded from the ARM DesignStart website at: http://designstart.arm.com.