CoreDDS is an RTL generator that produces an Actel FPGA-optimized direct digital synthesizer (DDS) core. DDS digitally generates a complex or real-valued sine wave. Due to the digital nature of the DDS functionality, it offers fast switching between output sine wave frequencies, fine frequency resolution, and operations over a broad frequency range. CoreDDS can generate a sine or cosine waveform as well as the complex sinusoid. The DDS can be set to generate a waveform of a constant frequency and phase shift, or configured so the phase and frequency can be modulated at run time.
- Actel FPGA-optimized DSP RTL generator
- Fast switching
- Fine frequency resolution
- Broad frequency operation
- Generates complex or real-valued sine or cosine waveforms
- Three configurable hardware architectures are available